Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Very Blu Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who reads our blog. Since its Saturday us here at Blu Sparrow are going to take the time to pick a sweet we saw on Etsy that we just simply loved and became jealous of. So I guess we should call this "Blu With Envy".


This weeks sweet comes from "asacco9642" on etsy. Our selection from their store is the Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. I scrolled through about 6 pages on etsy before I hit these guys and just loved the way they look. So soft and the peanut butter just oozing out. Mmmm, simply amazing shot of the perfect moment. I myself am not a vegan but this looks good enough for even the most unhealthy omnivore. Which would be me :)
Click the image to go to "asacco9642"'s page :)

ascaraoror




Also here is a Valentine's Day Wish from us to you!

vday

6 comments:

myminimocs said...

YUMMO!!!

Parallax said...

Oh! those look delicious, what a perfect Valentines day treat.

the 6 o'clock stitch said...

Yummy! Thanks for the tip! I'll have to try those for myself! Thanks for dropping by The 6 O'Clock Stitch. I always enjoy meeting fellow Etsians. :)

Blu Sparrow said...

I know right myminimocs!!!!!

Blu Sparrow said...

Parallax I can completely agree :)

Blu Sparrow said...

Any time the6o'clockstitch :))