Friday, February 20, 2009

Birds of a Feather

So doing the whee hours of sleep I received an email in our yahoo box. Normally this is something I would keep for "Where's Blu Sparrow" Wednesdays but its tooooo exciting. We have been trolling around on Etsy (and by troll I mean playfully existing) for about 2 weeks and we have made it in the gift guide!
What was awesome was that our bird of a feather sophiehillartist who is all the way on the other side of the world from us. Which means that people love us long time :D
So here are 7 awesome facts about our fine feathered friend:

1. Her would cuts are awesome. From rabbits to birds to feathers and back again she holds her own in any woodshop and any jewelry collection!
2. Okay first thought when you see those awesome black bird rings are "Awwww, I just might poke my eye out with that awesomeness." Truth be told your heart will soar when you get it so why not say screw your eyes and buy it.
3. The fabric rings and anything fabric if you ask me are apart of an old trend made new again so if you aren't rocking anything fabric DO IT...of course buy it from her I mean.
4. Yes yes I know everyone on etsy makes "hair sliders" or as I call them bobby pins but why not have some that look amazing and trendy??? Her's do!
5. Her Brooches come in fabric and in wood cut form which makes the selection even better and even more easier to search by for that special someone.
6. I LOVE THE BIRD EARRINGS....lol I bet you can guess why
7. She complete supports us like a good Etsy family should do. Even though we are not related by blood(at least I think not) we are still flying strong together.

Here are a few screen shots and other goodies for you everyone today:
For our fine feathered friend my favorite piece:
sophie


A screen shot of our latest triumph!

giftguideone

1 comment:

Sophie said...

lol!

this made me laugh! thankyou so much - i am so glad that our feathers collide in birdie love fashion!

hmmm popcorrrrn....

-Sophie
http://sophiehillartist.etsy.com