Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blu With Envy

Today's "Blu With Envy" segment caught me by surprise. I rolled over the image and was like hmmm fancy stuffs...but then I read what it was and my eyes had to back track.

Pomegranate Caramels! Why I have never heard of such a thing. So I figured you should hear about it too!


Now lets be honest here mmmmm. Is just not going to do it. These sweet treats scream to be eaten and sucked on mmmmmmm.

pomcartm

This is by etsy user CaramelJubilee and her shop is more than worth a look through. I think she makes about 7 or 9 different varieties of caramel and that means 7-9 chances for you to pick up some!

Also our feedback sale ended yesterday! Thanx to everyone who participated :D

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Thank you very much for posting about my caramels! I have five flavors currently--but I have a few new ones in the works.

myminimocs said...

those look YUMMY!!!

Maryann said...

I have personally tried Rachelle's caramels, they are de-lish!